Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Six sick in Dang after eating wild mushrooms

DANG: Six people have fallen ill in Ghorahi of Dang district after eating mushroom vegetables brought from the forest. Bhola BC, 42, of Ghorahi Sub-Metropolis-11 Khaira and her daughters Sonu BC, 20, and Pavita BC, 15, ate mushrooms and vegetables brought from a nearby forest on Saturday morning.

Similarly, Lal Bahadur Basnet, 42, of Hapur, Ghorahi-12, his wife Santa Basnet, 40, and son Samir Basnet, 16, have fallen ill, according to the District Police Office, Dang. Police said that they fell ill shortly after eating the mushroom vegetable. All of them are undergoing treatment at Rapti Institute of Health Sciences, Ghorahi, police said.

How did you feel After Reading this News?
  • Happy (0%)
  • Sad (0%)
  • Exited (0%)
  • Funny (0%)
  • Angry (0%)
Comment

Related News

Tranding

Latest